Saturday 31 December 2011

Out with a bang...

It's been a funny few days, I always find there's a massive post-Christmas lull after, er, Christmas... and this year has been no different. It's a shame really because up until the last few days Mistress and I had managed to keep up the momentum and enjoyed more pussy worship than any month before. At one point I even thought we were going to smash her previous record by getting her to 13 in one month, but alas it was not to be.
I always feel a little impatient after Christmas, I want to get to the new year and start my diet... convinced that this will be the year that I will finally sort myself out (2012 - it will!). The other thing is that my work closes for the whole of Christmas week which other people always think sounds great, but to be honest, I'd rather have three days off when I wanted them and go in to work. If nothing else it gets you away from the piles of food and the TV.
So all this, and the fact that I haven't so much as sniffed Mistress R's pussy since the 26th, has left me feeling a bit fed up with everything, and in the process wasting the time off I have, when I could be doing something useful like Fruity Looping or writing something. Actually I did look at Lulu's website (no not that irritating red haired bint, the self-publishing site) but it's just as baffling as it was last time I looked. Well, that's not true, it's not baffling as such, I just think it could be a little more user friendly.


Anyway, that's by the by. I think I will just have to bite the bullet and try a thin book first and see how it turns out, plenty of other people in the world can get it right so it can't be that difficult, can it?
So anyway, as I said earlier, Mistress R promised me some pussy worship today and sure enough we certainly had some of that, and it was bloody lovely. Mistress R enjoyed it too, very very much by the look of things! So that put a smile back on my face. She tasted so good and she bucked so much when she came, I loved every second of it.
Then it was my turn and it didn't take long at all for me to start fucking her hand as she teased me. A few gentle slaps followed and my cock was achingly hard. She continued to tease me, soft finger touches alternated with firmer strokes and a few more slaps. I wanted her to slap my cock much, much harder, but I couldn't manage to ask her somehow and then she pulled the sheets up and pulled me towards her, my throbbing cock nestling against her stomach as I kissed her breasts and thanked her for my teasing.
So that was it, the last orgasm of 2011. After we had been lying there talking for about a quarter of an hour I did offer to go down on her again, but she declined. Boooooooooooooooooooooo!
Then we started talking about the new year and she asked me if I wanted to continue as her chastity slave. I said that I did and she smiled and said 'Good, me too.'. Phew, had me worried for a second there! There then followed the usual New Year's Eve discussion about how I was going to lose weight, which I won't bore you with, suffice to say that January is going to be a short sharp shock to the system (see my weightloss blog for more details - if you're actually interested). All of which reminded me that I should post my aims for 2012 on this here blog before the year is out. Kind of New Year's Resolutions, if you like, though not exactly.

1) To lose weight, preferably about 5 stone.
2) To keep my hands off my cock unless I have permission to touch
3) To make Mistress R as happy as possible by giving her as much pleasure and as many orgasms as is humanly possible
4) To guide Mistress R towards a meaner demeanour when it comes to my orgasms and teasing.
5) To spend lots more time worshipping Mistress R's gorgeous ass.

Okay, perhaps five is more wishful thinking, but a guy's gotta have a dream right?

So there you are, 2011 is nearly done. What an amazing year it's been. I certainly can't think of another year that's been as good as this one for Mistress R and I. We are inseparable and completely devoted to each other and I am so happy with her and more than anything I want to make sure that I lose weight next year so that she can feel proud to have me on her arm.

Happy New Year to all my readers, followers, comment leavers, in particular: Harry Haversackers, Good Hubby, whichisnice, k, Q, LockedHubby, and everyone else I've forgotten, and in particular Miss Christina, I hope your 2012 is everything you hope it will be!

That's it for now, see you next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment