Saturday 24 December 2011

T'was the night before Christmas...

And Mistress R was enjoying her tenth orgasm of the month! Oh yes, and a lovely one it was too, nice and hard. As I was licking my own fingers clean, which I always do because I can't get enough of her taste, Mistress R wiped up some pussy juice on her finger from somewhere (I didn't notice where) and pushed it into my mouth. Mmmmm, lovely!
After that Mistress soon had me hard and set about my cock with her mouth and hand once again, jerking it fast and then slowing down and scratching my balls, making me throb all over again. Lovely!
Then she told me to move into the middle of the bed, straddled me and took my cock inside her warm, wet, silky smooth pussy. It's been less than a week since I was inside her but it felt sooooooooooooo good. I can't actually believe it's been less than a week since I came, it seems like so long ago. I can't understand why there's been almost no drop off in desire this time, it's a little odd. Great, but odd.
As she rode my cock, Mistress R reminded me that it had only been six days and mused that I, "Probably didn't even want to cum yet..." Well, as it happens I did. But I wasn't going to tell her that, so I managed to say 'Whatever pleases you Mistress' instead, since after all, that is exactly what I really want.
Mistress rode my cock for a while longer while I lay back and enjoyed the sensation and tried not to get too carried away as I reached up and played with her gorgeous breasts. Then she lifted herself off, leaving my wet cock throbbing, until she grabbed it and stroked it and slapped it some more as she kissed me, this went on for a couple more minutes until she finally let go and we cuddled for ten minutes or so.
As we lay there I enquired if Mistress R wasn't getting bored of cumming on my tongue, maybe she would like some variety. Not for my own benefit you understand, because I would much prefer to go down on her than use my fingers to make her cum, in fact as much as it's nice to make her cum with my fingers, every time I used to do that I was always wishing that I had my head between her legs, tasting her gorgeous pussy. Anyway, Mistress replied that she wasn't bored of it and asked if I was, I assured her that I most definitely wasn't! She said that if she does get bored of it then she will tell me. That's good, I won't be asking again, I'm blissfully happy as I am!
When Mistress R announced it was time to get up and get on with all the jobs we need to do before tomorrow, I asked if I could please taste her once more. I thought she would straddle my face, but instead she told me to sit up on the bed and she stood in front of me, presenting her neatly trimmed pussy for one more lovely taste. I made the most of that I can tell you, and it was soooooo lovely too, still wet and slippery and just delicious. Something I'll probably be spending an awful lot of time thinking about tomorrow (and looking forward to repeating on Boxing Day).
I've just written Mistress R's Christmas card and in it I thanked her for making this year amazing, and promising her that next year will be even better. I really am the happiest I've ever been I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment