Tuesday 6 December 2011

More stats...

Since Mistress R has made it to the landmark average of five orgasms for every one of mine, I thought I would have a look at the stats again, this time looking not at the time waited but the ratios for my orgasms in relation to hers.
The most orgasms that Mistress R has enjoyed between two of mine is 9 (twice: coinciding with my two longest waits of 28 and 27 days, predictably enough). Aside from that there's no particular pattern indeed my twelfth,  thirteenth and fourteenth orgasms were only separated by two orgasms each for Mistress R. Actually, it appears that there has been a leveling off because my 5th orgasm coincided with Mistress R's 15th, my 10th with her 42nd (27 more), and my 15th with her 68th (26 more)...
However, if we look at the ratios then that shows a slightly different picture, so when I reached my 5th orgasm Mistress R had enjoyed 3 for every 1 of mine, when I reached my 10th orgasm Mistress R had enjoyed 4.2 for each one and when I spurted my 15th load Mistress R was up to a ratio of 4.53. Now Mistress has just had her 80th orgasm and increased the ratio to 5-1 for the first time. These figures though are perhaps slightly warped by the first month when Mistress R was still finding her feet, certainly most months Mistress R has about ten orgasms and I have 1 or 2, so I expect the ratio to continue to rise even if nothing really changes. And of course if Mistress R becomes less generous then it will rise even faster.
I must admit I kind of hope so, though I'm not quite ready for Harry Haversackers territory just yet!
:)
I wonder how many orgasms Mistress R will have had by the time I get to twenty? I would put money on it being over a hundred, but probably not one hundred and twenty, I think it'll take longer than that to get to 6-1, but then again, maybe not. If Mistress does decide to make me wait until Christmas Eve for my next one then that will certainly have a dramatic effect on the figures. Of course, Mistress R could always throw a spanner in the works if she wanted to, the thing she most loves about all this is that she has the power and if she wants me to cum every day for a week then she can make that happen. Mistress R is all powerful, but I think she's enjoying the teasing and denial far too much to want to do that... much more fun to leave me aching for it I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment