Friday 30 December 2011

Just made it....

Well, the blog has hit the half million hits mark just before the end of the year, of course it would have happened weeks ago if I hadn't split the blog in two (the Caption Blog has already hit 26,000 hits), but still... cause for a celebration I think!
Sadly it doesn't look as if Mistress R's record breaking 12th orgasm of the month is going to happen until tomorrow, since we've just had a big lunch and we have to be out the house by 6:30pm to meet a friend we haven't seen in a year.
Mixed feelings about that, it'll be nice to see her again and hear about her life in New Zealand, but the last time I saw her I knew that we wouldn't see her for a year (at least) and promised myself that when I saw her  again I would be a lot thinner. I should imagine I'm almost exactly the same weight as when we said goodbye, which is quite depressing actually. Nothing to do with her, just that a year's gone by and despite some good progress in the meantime, I'm back exactly where I was.
Still, at least some things have changed for the better during the last year, like the fact that Mistress R now controls my orgasms and decides when I get to cum and even touch my cock! Somehow I don't think we'll be bringing that subject up tonight, although I'm beginning to wonder if I'm that bothered who knows...
Sometimes I wonder how people would react, I don't think anyone would react 'badly' as such, in fact they'd probably think it was some kind of joke, or they simply wouldn't believe it.
Ah well, we'll probably never find out so it's really not worth expending the brainpower thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment