Friday 9 December 2011

What if...

'Whichisnice' said:
You must be living on a knife edge. What if you were to have a wet dream? Would Mistress R punish you for cumming without her permission? Or have you factored that in as a potential unavoidable scenario?


We haven't actually discussed what she would do if I came without permission, if it was deliberate then I guess she might decide that she doesn't want to play this game anymore, since what would be the point if she can't trust me (I really don't see her wanting me in a chastity device). If it was accidental then I would like to think she would ruin it, but I suspect she wouldn't... I don't really know what would happen after that, I guess it would depend on the circumstances.
I've never had a wet dream in my life, in fact it's incredibly rare for me to dream about sex, in fact I remember my mate pissing himself laughing when I told him that I'd had a dream where all these hot women were trying to get me to fuck them and I was like 'I'm sorry, I can't, I'm married!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment