Wednesday 14 December 2011

31 days...

Another lovely orgasm for Mistress R last night, and more lovely teasing for me too, but still no orgasm. I really thought that she was aiming for thirty days, but it seems not. I can't say I'm unhappy about that... I hope she makes me wait as long as SHE wants me to. And I told her as much too. Suddenly, 40 days doesn't look that far away... or unachievable. In fact nothing seems unachievable, if Mistress R decided that this was going to continue into next year (maybe even long into next year) I don't think I would object in the slightest. I am so content right now... it's weird. Like I said a couple of weeks ago, I'm starting to understand why people go a month or two and then start thinking 'long-term'. Even so, it's more for me about Mistress R deciding and if she decides to give me a week of orgasms, one a month for the whole of 2012 or even just one every few months, then as long as she's happy - I'll be happy too.
I think it really is safe to say that I can definitely stop worrying about Mistress R being too lenient with me now, she seems to be enjoying herself far too much to give in, which is a great feeling for me. Going back a year I never would have conceived that we would be in this position now, especially not after Mistress R's initial reaction. It really is quite incredible.

Thanks to everyone who's voted in the polls so far, I'm sure it will make for interesting reading later on, although I'm not sure quite how easy it will be to interpret the results.... ah well, I'll give it a go. It's interesting that in both polls the results say that more people claim to have never cheated than think they have been cheated on.

Needless to say, my diet blog will now be let alone until after Christmas, I'm adopting a holding position, and will embark on an intense week of abstinence next week to try and balance out the week that will no doubt follow, for all my good intentions we have four tins of Roses in our house right now, not to mention a couple of boxes of Raffaellos, Celebrations and God knows what else. Not that I'm intending to finish them up, indeed Mistress R and I have agreed a rule of no piggery until after 6pm. But, well, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment