Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 32...

I wasn't sure whether there was going to be any pussy worship tonight since Mistress hadn't mentioned it, but when I got home Mistress said she wanted me to go down on her because tomorrow might be too late! Well, I certainly wasn't complaining and around 9pm we went to bed. We started off with Mistress R on her back propped up against some pillows and me kneeling next to her, kissing her as she stroked my cock and softly teased my balls with her fingertips and nails. It was lovely and I started stroking her gorgeous, silky thighs and eventually started teasing her with the tip of my finger.
She pushed me away and I sighed loudly as I moved between her legs and breathed in her wonderful scent. She smelt so good and she tasted even better, it took quite a long time for Mistress R to cum, and she was apologetic, but I certainly didn't mind, my only concern was that she wouldn't quite make it. That's a very rare occurrence in this here house, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Eventually she did have a lovely hard orgasm and this made both of us extremely happy. We lay on the bed next to each other and she started kissing me and then her hand was stroking my cock and balls and I gradually got harder and harder and harder as she stroked and teased and stroked and teased... it was absolutely amazing. The feeling of her fingertips and nails softly stroking my cock and balls was driving me nuts over and over again, in fact at one point Mistress R asked me if I needed her to stop because she obviously thought I was getting too close, I quickly assured her that I wasn't and that I didn't want her to stop, please don't stop, please don't ever stop!
Mistress R teased me for quite a while and then she gave me a few nice slaps, which were mindblowing at this point, after all the soft and gentle stroking.
"That makes your cock soooooooooooo hard," she purred as she finished slapping my throbbing meat.
"How many days has it been now?" She asked.
"32 Mistress," I half whispered.
"I think we're going to be making 33," she said, pulling her hand away. "At least..."
I was so turned on, I really thought she might let me cum tonight, even though earlier in the kitchen we'd been kissing and she'd said, "Maybe you'll get lucky this weekend..."
But no, and now it looks like Saturday at the earliest which will be 34 days! Who knows when this is going to end, assuming it will end at some point!
Again she looked so happy and contented as she kissed me, her hand gliding over my straining cock and balls a few more times before she finally called a halt to proceedings, leaving me breathing hard, my cock twitching wildly as she settled down on the bed beside me. After a minute or so I rolled over, my cock still throbbing and hugged her and told her I want her to control my cock forever.
She smiled and said 'as long as you're happy with how it's going'...
I am happy... very, very, very, very happy.

Just filling in Mistress R's 84th orgasm on the 'orgasms' page, I notice it's now 46 days since I last came inside Mistress R, still a long way to go to beat the previous record of 76 days. It's hard to believe that I've only cum inside her five times in the last eight months...

No comments:

Post a Comment