Friday 23 December 2011

A very nice surprise...

Unexpectedly, yesterday Mistress R informed me that her period was over already and she wanted some pussy worship! I of course, was only too happy to oblige and so it was that about 8:30pm last night Mistress R was in the throes of a lovely and quite intense orgasm. Absolute bliss for both of us!
Following this Mistress R gave me some wonderful teasing and totally conned me into thinking that she was going to let me cum. She devoured my cock right from the start, sucking it hard and teasing it with her teeth and tongue, jerking it fast, and then moving up to kiss me so that I could taste my cock on her lips and tongue (I fucking love that). And it wasn't long before I was twitching and starting to get a little close to the edge.
Thankfully Mistress R is getting so good at this that without even telling her she seems to know when to slow down, and when to administer a few nice slaps. Needless to say, despite my groaning and thrusting, she had no intention of letting me cum, and so we begin another day (day five already!) with full balls.
Once again Mistress R reminded me and reinforced in my mind how much better it is when she touches me than when I do it myself (still nothing to confess!) and she loves how hard my cock is getting for her these days.
I can't wait to eat her pussy again, hopefully we will be doing that again tomorrow. Mistress is already up to 9 orgasms this month, it would be awesome if we could get her a new record before the year's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment