Tuesday 6 December 2011

Five to one...

Mistress R and I had an extraordinarily late night (I think we got to sleep just before 4am!) on Saturday night, and I stayed up until 1:45am on Sunday too so we were pretty tired last night, but we still made time for some pussy worship and teasing. I wouldn't say it was the best orgasm Mistress R has ever had, but she enjoyed it and even though my initial feeling was that having satisfied her I could quite happily shut my eyes and go to sleep (if only it was that easy) Mistress R wanted to tease me and naturally it didn't take long for me to come around, haha.
There was no harsh ball clawing, or cock slapping or hard jerking, we were both too tired for that, but it was wonderful all the same. Mistress R gently stroked my cock and balls for some time, which made me very hard and eventually had me arching my back and pushing my cock up, desperate for her to stimulate me harder. And the whole time she was doing this we were kissing, which made us feel so close... it was the perfect kind of teasing for that occasion. I did notice when we stopped that there was a tiny bit of pre-cum on the head of my cock and actually when Mistress R read my comment the other night about her excellent choice of words, she said that one of the reasons she stopped was because I was leaking pre-cum and she was concerned that I would cum.
Hopefully we can get some sleep and I can give Mistress R a really stupendous orgasm on Wednesday, because I think after that she'll want to hold off until Sunday and our next Femdom session.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot the reason for the title... last night's orgasm means that Mistress R has now had 80 orgasms to my 16 (since April 2011) which is a ratio of five to one!

No comments:

Post a Comment