Wednesday 21 December 2011

?...

I don't know why I said 'I hope this settles down soon' yesterday, because it's patently untrue... I hope it gets worse if anything, I love feeling so horny and desperate for my Mistress, and I certainly did again this morning. Last night Mistress R kept her promise with some lovely teasing and I was unbelievably hard, I mean so hard it almost hurt, and this was done without a single slap or real stroke, just light touches and a little bit of ball scratching. Absolutely incredible! And of course, this morning I awoke with massive tentage, so it was just as well that I wanted to get up a bit earlier, because I was throbbing like you wouldn't believe.
It does seem a little odd, considering that this is only day three of the current cycle. I mean I have noticed that after being allowed to cum I am quite horny, and then there's a bit of a lull before you hit the 7-10 day mark, but this feels much more intense than before. Perhaps going for 35 days and then only being allowed to cum once means that I haven't been set back to 'zero' and I'm starting from a higher point? If so then that's great because I could so live with this! Perhaps there's some cumulative effect also over the eight months so far, having only cum 17 times (and only 13 times in the last seven!)...
Well whatever it is, I am totally loving it, and I am totally on board with the not-touching thing now, even though I know it will get harder as it goes on. But I seem to have taken on board how much better it feels when Mistress touches my cock and even better when I haven't, not that I didn't know this months ago of course. I think it's really helping that Mistress R is asking me practically every day if I have anything to confess and praising me when I do manage to keep my hands off, I loved it last night when she told me how proud she was of me for not touching, that probably made me even harder!
Perhaps the fact that I know Mistress R is totally onboard with the whole chastity thing now is subconsciously allowing me to commit more effort to it, and I have to say the rewards are more than worth it!
I can't wait for the weekend, I am so missing the taste of Mistress R's beautiful pussy... sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment