Friday 2 December 2011

Two things...

Two things I really loved about last nights teasing session (over and above the pussy worship and Mistress R's lovely, lovely orgasm of course!), firstly the words Mistress R chose to end it:

"I think that better be it for today..."

I don't know why I found that so hot, I guess it was just that it inferred that she thought I was about to explode (which is not far off the truth - haha). Maybe it was the way she said it as much as anything, which I can't really adequately describe... it was almost, not mocking, err... like it wasn't that she didn't want to carry on, but she wasn't convinced I was going to be able to for much longer.

And secondly, the awesomely hot 'superior' way she kept looking at me through half closed eyes as she teased my cock and clawed at my balls (there was a LOT of ball clawing last night, and I fucking loved it). It blew me away, and perhaps since Mistress R's confirmation on this here blog about her feelings about all this, I was even more in the zone than normal...

Whatever, it was wonderful and I can't wait until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment