Monday 19 December 2011

Day 1...

And here we are again, back to the start, with empty balls... no regrets though, yesterday was spectacular. Not only that, but as I said yesterday, in the early hours of this morning my blogs reached half a million hits (I'm counting them like that because if I hadn't split them up then it would have happened now, as it is this blog will hit that on it's own before the end of the year). I think that's pretty incredible, I can still remember quite clearly starting my blog, and being excited when I got a hundred views in a day, well it was only 8 months ago!
I notice the blogging community seems to be winding down for Christmas now... which I guess is probably quite normal. I will do my best to keep posting regularly over the festive period, and I am currently reading a book which I need to review sooner rather than later for Eden Fantasies.
Congrats to our friend 'whichisnice' who managed thirteen days of self imposed abstinence before exploding in a fountain of cum yesterday. Hahahahahahahahaha. He has also sent me some captions which I will be adding to the caption blog later....

No comments:

Post a Comment