Saturday 24 December 2011

Woke up throbbing again this morning....

Really, really throbbing.... until I had to get up. Still managed to keep my mitts off it though, fortunately we are planning a little session this afternoon, so that's a bit of relief to look forward to. That should make ten orgasms for Mistress R this month, putting us in line for a record 12 (or maybe even 13!) before the New Year. Wow...

Lots of things to do today, preparing for the relatives tomorrow, but still time for some pussy worship of course. You know, as it's Christmas Eve I thought I would open that tub of Celebrations that's been in the cupboard for a month or more, and I'm shocked to report that the Galaxy Truffle has been removed and replaced by the completely inferior Twix! Not only that but the Topic has disappeared (although that may have gone some time ago and I didn't notice).
Enraged by this act of vandalism I decided to count how many of each chocolate there was in the tub and was disgusted to find that while there were 19 Mars bars, 17 Milky Ways, 15 Bounty's and 14 Snickers, there were only 12 Maltesers, 7 Caramels, 6 Galaxy's and 6 Twix (well at least that's some good news!).

In the spirit of fairness of reporting I decided to conduct a similar test on the tin of Cadbury's Roses we have and (including the three that were without wrappers... and the ones that were quite poorly wrapped, quality control at Cadbury's is obviously on the wane since the buyout) I can report that overall there's a much more even distribution with most flavours having between seven and nine items. However, the exceptions to the rule are the Hazelnut Whirl (only four!) and the Brazilian Darkness (which faired slightly better with six).

Hmm, 'Caveat emptor' indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment