Tuesday 13 December 2011

New poll....

Well, the music poll was really just a fill-in until I thought of something a little more relevant (Rock and Metal got the most votes which I kinda expected), so now thanks to a forum I frequent I have a new idea. This is going to fly in the face of anyone who is cuckolding or being cuckolded, but this new poll is about fidelity. There's one poll for men and one for women and you can select several answers.
Place you votes in the usual place!

Rightly or wrongly, for the purposes of this poll, we will assume that 'cheating' refers to something 'physical' and 'sexual' having taken place, so at least a finger in the pie or a handjob, blowjob any kind of 'job' really...

Sorry if this poll is depressing, I do find this a massively depressing subject myself. Even so I may follow this up next week with a poll to find out more...

No comments:

Post a Comment