Saturday 3 December 2011

Fantastic...

It's been a long week, so I was so glad coming home last night knowing that I didn't have to go to work today. I also knew that were going out for dinner with friends tonight and that tomorrow will probably be a bit of a write-off, so it was important to make sure that we got some action in today.
Well we certainly did that, with a lovely hour spent in bed before lunch today (chicken mayo baguette since you asked). We started with some lovely kissing, me straddling Mistress R's legs and her squashing my hardening cock between her thighs, then I felt it rubbing against her pussy as it grew to it's full size, that felt really nice and I wondered whether Mistress R might let me fuck her like that today....
Then she reached down and pulled my cock out from between her legs and started teasing the top with her fingertips until she eventually pushed me down between her legs. I was more than eager to taste her gorgeous pussy, but I made sure to temper my enthusiasm and start nice and slow. Gently kissing around her pussy and up the insides of her thighs I eventually moved on to placing a few gentle kisses on her pussy before gently starting to lick her lips. She tasted wonderful as always and I gradually built up the pressure, introducing one finger at a time and finally bringing her off with a combination of my tongue on her clit and my index finger stroking her G-spot.
Mistress R was very happy with me.
:)
She had me lie on my back and started stroking my cock until it was nice and hard. Then she started sucking my cock and gave it a few nice slaps (and a few nice slaps to my balls as well, Mistress R is definitely getting braver there) before she got up on her knees, stroking me as she looked down at me treating me to a good look at her naked body. Then she straddled me and took me inside her (no bra this time either, yes!) and I reached up and started gently squeezing her beautiful breasts as she rode my cock. It was a little harder to keep control this time and I was definitely having to concentrate lest I should allow myself to go too far without warning her, but it was still relatively okay, and it was lovely to be inside her again, even though it hasn't been that long since last time.
Mistress R was certainly enjoying herself and she took great delight in reminding me who was in control and who decides when I get to enjoy her pussy this way. I could only agree. In fact she was starting to enjoy it so much that I thought, surely any minute now she was going to tell me that she wanted me to cum inside her, surely, any minute now, any minute now...
She leaned forward and kissed me passionately as my cock pulsed inside her, aching for release, any minute now, surely, any minute now...
She pulled herself upright again and rode my cock some more, surely, now, surely, surely.... and then she pulled herself off and lay down next to me. My cock throbbed and I thought, okay she's going to jerk me off, she's is, it's been twenty days now, she's gonna let me cum, I know it. She grabbed my cock and jerked it a few times before having me lick the pussy juice off her fingers, then she slapped my cock a few more times and then gave me a few more strokes before withdrawing her hand and leaving me throbbing once again.

Absolute heaven. I can't believe I am 42 and as far as I'm concerned I'm having the best sex of my life. I love this so much and I am so happy that Mistress R feels how she does about this now, because I really can't see me ever wanting to give this up now.

(One thing I forgot to mention the other day, was that when Mistress R was teasing me, towards the end she was just using her finger tips to stroke the head of my cock, and it felt amazing. I hope she does that again soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment