Wednesday 7 December 2011

It's official, Nuts4Belle is a cumslut...

Just been reading a post on Nuts4Belle's blog (here) where he talks about the feeling of wanting to eat his own cum. It's a feeling I have known on occasion, and it's one that is a little hard to accept. After all, we grow up with this idea that it's 'gay' and unpleasant (which it can be admittedly) so when you find yourself actually craving the taste of cum it's a bizarre experience to say the least. I'm not suggesting that the taste of cum is pleasant, because it isn't (I don't think there's much of a market for cum flavoured milkshake, but it's generally fairly bland) it's more the psychological effect that swallowing cum has that I crave (and that's pretty much what N4B is talking about too).
Who knows when I will be getting that particularly craving satisfied though, it's day twenty-four today and I wouldn't think I'll be coming before Sunday's session, and maybe not then either. I convinced Mistress R wants to break my 28 day record now, but whether she really will make me wait until Christmas... I just don't know. That's a big jump, 28 days to 41, but at the moment I can't see why not. Funny really, I'm starting to see how people can go a month and then start thinking about going a year. What a strange life we lead, haha.
One thing though, Mistress R said she wants an orgasm tonight, so there'll probably be some more lovely teasing for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment