Saturday 17 December 2011

Day 34...

Yeah, I know it's confusing, yesterday's post said 'Day 32', but it wasn't really yesterday's post, it was done after midnight on Thursday. So yes, today is Day 34. Six days on from my previous record of 28. And here I was thinking Mistress R would only increase it by small increments of a day or two. Wrong!
I woke up achingly hard again this morning, and really wanted to stroke it, but I promised Mistress R I wouldn't do that any more and I'm trying really hard not too. Just the sheet brushing against it was pretty nice...
Yesterday was much the same, and also during my thirty minute (each way) car drive to work and back my mind wandered to the events of the night before leaving me hard and constricted inside my jeans. My cock also feels a little 'buzzy' too sometimes, and I now know what people mean when they say chastity feels like you're having sex 'all the time'...
I am quite surprised how long Mistress R has let me wait already, I thought the 28 day record would stand for quite a while, and then I thought she would definitely have let me cum this last week. Maybe she really is thinking about making me wait until Christmas? Not that I mind, of course - bring it on, I'm just really amazed that she would contemplate such a big jump.
And happy too. She is giving me everything I wanted and we are getting closer and closer all the time. Chastity really is all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment