Wednesday 14 December 2011

Another great question from 'whichisnice'...

"What are you looking forward to most for when it does eventually happen? The physical contact from MR? The sensation of orgasm? Which of course you might not get if she ruins it. The visual spectacle of such a big load? The thought of possibly having to swallow some or all of it? And has your thinking changed as it has gone on longer and longer?"


What a great question... well it's not really the physical contact, because I'm getting that anyway. Not particularly bothered how big the load is, to be honest... though the thought of Mistress R making me lick her fingers (or pussy) afterwards is hot... Obviously the sensation of orgasm is probably the biggest thing.
As to how my thinking has changed, well that's perhaps the most interesting thing. The longer it goes on, the less I want it to end. Which seems counter intuitive... but I am enjoying this so much, and I feel so close to Mistress R when she leaves me hanging that, well... like I said earlier, I am starting to understand why so many guys get so far and then start wanting long-term or permanent denial.
That said, I'm sure you know how it is when you get close to the edge, everything you think changes, that's why we need a strong and determined woman to keep us in check!



No comments:

Post a Comment