Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas...

Hopefully you've all got better things to do than read my blog this morning, so when you do get around to catching up with it, Merry Christmas!!! I haven't got time to do much today, as soon as my breakfast goes down it's back on the treadmill and then a shower and then I need to start the cooking... I hope you all got some great presents this morning. Mistress R bought me a really cool Oakley top which was a complete surprise, and it fits! Hurrah. So I can wear it out tomorrow.
Day seven today and I doubt very much whether I will be coming again this side of 2012, Mistress R and I wrote almost the same things in our Christmas cards to each other, thanking each other for such a brilliant year... no coincidence that most of this year has been lived under Mistress R's control I don't think, so I think this will be continuing for the foreseeable future. I certainly don't want it to stop, and I'm pretty sure Mistress R doesn't either now.
Who knows, maybe she'll want a break at some point, but if she does I don't think it will last very long...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment