Thursday 29 December 2011

You may remember...

That earlier I said that yesterday's post was coloured by some blogs that I had read and I wanted to post about... well, the blogs in question were 'An Obedient Boyfriend' and 'At All Times', and what I was thinking was the whole question of how pushing things to that degree affects how your partner views you.
For those not familiar, here we are talking about things like wanting to paint your Mistress's nails... shaving her and bathing her, things like that.
Okay so, in the case of 'An Obedient Boyfriend' he is actually encouraging her to cuckold him, because he wants that, but anyway, the point is, I think there comes a point where 'most' women will start to think differently about their partner because of their actions. Sure, there are doubtless 'some' women who would be quite happy with this, but I think 'most' women would find this much weirder than a guy who wants them to control their orgasms.
I can understand why some guys might wish to live like this. The female body is very alluring and I can relate to the desire for more and more contact with it. I honestly think though that most women (rightly or wrongly) would more likely see this behaviour as 'pathetic' rather than 'submissive'... I'm quite sure Mistress R would think I had lost my marbles if I told her I wanted to shave her legs, wash her hair and paint her nails.
I also think she would think it was a bit too much of an invasion of her privacy, actually.
Okay, so I'm giving my perspective, my opinion, which is all I can do really... just like everything else on my blog, I can only tell you my own experiences and draw some conclusions from others that I've read.
Either way, if you do want to end up living that way I personally think it would more effectively achieved over a considerable period of time. Having spoken to a good friend recently about their unusual living situation, it's clear that out of the ordinary lifestyles can evolve over time and one stage at a time. So perhaps you might occasionally run your Mistress a bath, and then start washing her back, and over time you might end up as her personal grooming slave. Whereas bluntly telling your Mistress you want to do these things for her all at once are likely to be met with a big fat WTF!
In any case there is a distinct possibility, however this point is reached, that your Mistress will eventually come to think differently of you. It seems to me at least, that more women would think it odd if you asked them to let you do their nails than fuck you with a strap-on. I think it's because it's moving out of the sexual activity arena, where everything can be broadly explained as 'kink'... where unusual behaviour is seen as adventurous rather than abnormal, but applying nail varnish is something else entirely.
I do think that in general, even women who control their men's orgasms would still want to think of them as 'manly'. Look at the reaction Celtic Queen gave to yesterdays post, she made it pretty clear that the notion of a panty washing slave is pretty unappealing to her, whatever happens between her and her partner she doesn't want him to stop being 'manly', probably because that's part of what makes him attractive to her.
Of course, I feel duty bound to repeat over and over again, everyone is different and someone is bound to read this and think 'my slave does my nails and I still respect him and don't think of him as unmanly', well that's great and I hope you're very happy. But the vast majority of women I'm sure would not agree...

No comments:

Post a Comment