Tuesday 27 December 2011

I can't quite believe this but...

Last night Mistress R and I went to spend the evening with friends and had a great evening playing board games and then stayed overnight after a very late last drink. We both woke up about 7:30am (having enjoyed almost four whole hours of sleep), we were both very tired but also feeling very happy and I happened to mention to Mistress R that I was very hard. She looked so hot in just one of my T-shirts and her black knickers, I would have loved to have dived between her legs and given her another orgasm... but the bed was so fucking squeaky, so Mistress settled for teasing me instead. I can't quite believe that I only came yesterday, the drop off is like 'zero', and after a couple of minutes I was leaking pre-cum. I didn't actually realise that myself until she'd stopped, but I knew it felt bloody amazing! It was only when she'd got up and gone to the bathroom that I felt something wet on the back of my hand and realised that there was a massive amount of precum coating the head of my cock, and now the sheet (sorry about that friends!). I'm sure I never used to generate much in the way of precum, but I certainly am now, and just one day after a huge and very intense orgasm!
I can't quite work out why the drop off is so slight, but still, it doesn't matter, I love that I'm horny again straight away, and I'm massively looking forward to giving Mistress R another couple of orgasms before the year is out. Lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment