Sunday 11 December 2011

Slow start, intense finish...

Yesterday was a bit shit. Mistress R and I were both a bit grumpy for various reasons and so I think we were both a little hesitant going into our session this morning. I also had a small cut on my cock, which was a little annoying, but thanks to lashings of Savlon and Vaseline it was all but healed this morning.

As usual Mistress R gave instructions on what I was to be wearing at the start of the session, so I started the session on my knees with my wrist and leg restraints in place, along with a rubber blindfold and the fantastic  Oxballs Cocksling (taking special care to ensure it was on straight and not folded over underneath). Mistress R entered and immediately started asking about my infractions, I confessed to five over the last four weeks and she told me to lean over the bed. She gave me fifteen lashes with the cat, which had me flinching well, counting and giving her thanks through gritted teeth.
After this she climbed on the bed and had me worship her beautiful feet for quite a while (which I loved, I so miss all the foot worship we had over the Summer), which made my cock stiffen a little in the cocksling. I didn't really get the feeling that Mistress was relaxed into the session yet, and when she told me 'enough' she got off the bed and retrieved the cat and also her crop (though I didn't know this at the time). I was then given a few smacks with the crop and then the number was made up to another fifteen with the cat. These didn't hurt as much as the first lot since now I was a little warmed up and the endorphins had kicked in, but they were still quite stingy!
Next I was on the bed on my back and Mistress restrained me (I remembered the cords this month!) before sitting on my face and having me lick her gorgeous pussy. As she rubbed her pussy against my face I could feel my cock getting harder and harder and harder in the cocksling until it felt like it was going to burst (seriously, the best £30 I've ever spent).
Mistress wasn't too wet to start with, which rather confirmed my suspicions that she wasn't relaxed from the start, but after a few rides on my face (interspersed with some nice cock and ball slapping) she was nicely warmed up. Next she had me suck her glass dildo and get it nice and wet for her before she pushed it inside her pussy, I could hear it as she pushed it up inside herself and my cock throbbed at the thought of being inside her too.
She had me lick the dildo clean a couple of times before more teasing, all the time berating me for my lack of will power when it came to touching my cock. She asked me who controls my cock, my balls and my ass. I told her that she did, and she said that it was time to display some of that dominance and I soon had a dildo inside me, I thought she might be using that as a warm-up for a good fucking with the strap-on, but it didn't happen (perhaps just as well, since I probably would have cum from that on it's own!).
Then she stroked and slapped my cock some more, wondering aloud how she was going to stop me from touching my cock, since she really doesn't want me in a device. She came up with the idea that maybe she should make me wait until I had managed to not touch my cock for two weeks before she would let me cum. I thought that was a brilliant idea, since every time I touched my cock I would effectively have to wait another fortnight, even if I was nearly there, it was sure to be a great incentive. She even went as far as pointing out that would mean that if I managed not to touch for the next two weeks then I would be allowed to cum at Christmas. Just when I thought that that was what she had decided, she added that she didn't like the idea, since she wanted to maintain complete control and she wanted to be the one who got to decide when and indeed 'if'! I guess that makes sense, this way she can make me wait until Christmas, next year or whenever she likes.
She sat astride me and removed the blindfold to reveal that she was wearing a black bra and a PVC skirt, and then sat on my face again, she was soaking wet now, funny how she always gets really wet after she's been abusing my cock! Then she span around and pushed her ass in my face, I desperately wanted to lick her asshole but I didn't want to risk annoying her, especially as she continued reminding me how much better it felt when she touched my cock then when I did it myself.
Then she crouched down over my rock-hard cock (still facing away from me) and slid it inside her, bouncing up and down on it a few times and giving me a wonderful view of the closest thing I'd had to 'doggy'style' since April. She got off and knelt beside me and started softly licking the tip of my cock, again reminding me how much better this was than touching it myself. I looked down and couldn't believe how hard my cock was, the tip was deep red and it looked like you could hammer in a nail with it. Seeing Mistress R's tongue flicking over the head was just about enough to put me over the edge, but I managed to keep control as she moved up the bed and kissed me.
Leaving the dildo inside me, she started stroking me with her fingertips which was unbelievably frustrating and intense, and I was starting to worry that I would have to tell her to stop or risk coming (incidentally, if any women reading this want to know the best way to ruin an orgasm I would say that this kind of teasing would be the best way to lead up to it, if you are stroking him hard then he's at least going to get a couple of strokes of pleasure before you even realise that he's coming, but this way you'd probably know about it before he did), thankfully she decided it was time to leave me alone for a while and left me alone for a bit, but not before attaching pegs to my nipples, which really hurt for the first minute but after that they were okay.
When she returned she removed the pegs from my nipples and untied me then told me to remove the cocksling (my cock was still hard even though I'd been left alone and there was an inch-long drip of precum leaking from the tip. Then she had me kneel up on the end of the bed. She slid onto the bed in front of me, her legs open and told me to worship her pussy until she came.
Well, I was only too willing to obey and feasted on her beautiful pussy for ten or fifteen minutes before she came pretty hard. She told me to lick my fingers clean, which I always do anyway and then stood up on the bed and had me lick every drop of pussy juice from her thighs and ass. I was hoping for a repeat of a couple of sessions ago when she told me to tongue her ass bit she didn't offer to let me do this, despite me licking some pussy juice from the edges of her ass crack.
:(
Now she ordered me onto my back and she had me hard again pretty quickly. When I wear a normal cock ring it always seems a little harder to get hard again once you take it off, but the cocksling doesn't seem to cause this problem (yet another reason why it's the best sex toy I've ever had). I really wanted to cum now, I mean really wanted to cum! But Mistress R was glancing at the clock which suggested to me that she was just stringing me along until the end of the hour.
Again she stroked me softly and kept reminding me how much better it was when she touched my cock and how I must learn to keep my hands off my cock or risk losing all this lovely teasing she was giving me. And then she declared that the session was over... and I lay there, my cock throbbing and twitching, wondering how much longer I will have to wait until she finally lets me cum.
Well, you will remember I said a while back that I hoped that this would be the longest and hardest period of chastity yet, and it certainly has been so far. And although part of me really wants to cum soon, there's also a part of me that hopes she does make me wait quite a while yet, maybe even beyond Christmas. Still that's not for me to decide, so we'll just have to wait and see. But I will certainly be trying a lot harder to keep my hands off my cock in future, in fact that will make an excellent New Year's resolution for me won't it?
And I really hope she lets me worship her gorgeous ass next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment