Friday 2 December 2011

100 followers...

I've picked up quite a few followers this last week, I'm not quite sure why that is but you are all very welcome! You have arrived just as the blog is undergoing a radical departure, with the captions being separated off into their own site. Some of you might like this idea and some of you may not, but for me it was a necessary step and one which I believe will work out better for both blogs.
When I set up this blog, it was meant to be somewhere for me to post about my journey into chastity with Mistress R, to that end I think it has been very successful. It was also a place for me to store and share my stories, and that was all well and good. The posts were reality and the stories were fantasy. But then I started the captions, and then I did more and more and more of them and they got more and more into fantasy land, to the point where someone actually commented that I should change the name of the blog to 'Cum Eating and Cuckold Blog' or something.
The truth is that about a month ago I seriously thought about splitting the blog like this, but then I decided not to. It's a lot of hassle (I have a bad case of RSI right now, posting 450 captions in one day!) and I know that a lot of people come here for the captions. But it really doesn't matter. The people who want the captions will no doubt bookmark or follow the new blog and the people who are more interested in the reality of my life with Mistress R will still come here. Whatever happens this blog is going to hit 1/2 a million hits in the next few months, and so what anyway, it's not like there's a prize.
Right now it's more important for me to refocus this blog on what it was always intended for, a journal for my experiences with other on-topic thoughts and the odd review (books, toys, etc). The stories will remain here, as will the tabs with the videos, etc... at least for now. The new blog will be a purely caption blog, although in the future I may expand it to include links to videos etc.
On the positive side I genuinely feel that this will improve both blogs, because it means I can make whatever captions I like without worrying about it fitting in with this blog. I can give my fantasies free reign if you like, indeed there is already a caption in the pipeline which is a new thing for me. The captions will still fall broadly under the dominant female umbrella, so it will mainly be chastity, femdom and cuckolding, with some cum-eating and some more, er, exotic captions too.
The cuckolding thing has been gone over many times on here, as I've said before, it's not something I believe I will ever experience, it's not something I believe I am mentally capable of dealing with, and it's not something I want. However, I do like reading/writing cuckolding stories and the fantasy of it does appeal to me. I also appreciate there is a massive crossover of interest between people interested in cuckolding and chastity and I believe many people do enjoy the cuckolding captions I make.
But I don't think they should be on this site, because I want this site to be more focussed on the 'real', because this blog (unlike some chastity blogs on the net) is 100% real, and I want my readers to know that and know that they can trust implicitly what I write (well, I guess if this was all made up I would probably have at least invented myself a chastity device wouldn't I?).
So anyway, I'm rambling on now... unnecessarily. Suffice to say that I will gradually be deleting the captions from this site, and all the captions from this site are already up on the new site and all new ones will only appear there. In the next day or so I will make some proper links with pictures you can click on to move between the two sites and update some other things too.
I hope you all won't feel too inconvenienced having to look at two blogs instead of one (if you do wish to look at both), but I really felt it was a necessary step to protect and preserve the integrity of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment