Sunday 4 December 2011

Results of the Ladies poll....

So, in all there were 34 votes cast in the poll asking if the ladies who read the blog would be willing to give up control of their partner's orgasms and revert to the way things used to be before they took control, I was reasonably certain that there would be a certain reluctance, but I didn't really expect the votes to fall quite the way they did.
A whopping 48% of the votes cast fell into the 'Forget it!' category, and an overwhelming 80% were in the 'Positively Unwilling' and upwards categories. Nobody was 'Very willing', only 5% declared themselves 'Willing' and a meagre 15% declared themselves 'Not Very Willing'.
So overall, these results and Mistress R's recent comments would seem to suggest that my fears about Mistress R wanting to go back to 'normal' may seem somewhat unfounded, which is absolutely fantastic as far as I'm concerned, because I am absolutely loving my new life. But it does suggest that that old maxim 'Be Careful What You Wish For' may not be without basis in reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment