Tuesday 6 December 2011

Good poll over at Locked Husband...

There's a good poll over at 'Locked Husband's' blog (here) which asks which is your favourite way to make your wife/GF orgasm. Perhaps unsurprisingly, oral is winning with 75% of the vote. I certainly voted 'oral', and indeed it's a long, long time since I made Mistress R cum with my fingers. Can't say I miss it, because I adore giving oral sex. It's not a recent development either, the very first time I went to bed with a girl the first thing I wanted to do was go down on her (which she didn't let me do incidentally) and since I managed to convince Mistress R several years ago that I really do love it, like really LOVE IT, she's been the happy recipient of my oral ministrations.
A friend I used to know once remarked what a chore he found giving oral. What an attitude. If I can learn to enjoy the taste of my own cum..... hahaha. Perhaps that's why he can never stay with one girl for more than a couple of years at a time. I'm sure if he hadn't eventually had a kid he wouldn't have stuck with the one he's with now, well kinda, since they got divorced and then got back together, mainly cos they both ended up broke I reckon!
I guess it's easy for me to say, I never had to 'learn' to enjoy it, I've always loved doing it. There's nothing like having pussy juice smeared all over your face and the gorgeous scent of a woman filling your nostrils, sometimes I kiss Mistress R a couple of hours after I've gone down on her and she says she can still taste her pussy on me, which I think is just damn hot!
Anyway, there's a couple of polls over at Locked Husband's blog, you might want to go and join in and have a read of his blog too, it's good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment