Sunday 4 December 2011

New poll...

I must admit, I do look the look of a nice shaved pussy. Sadly Mistress R is not keen (and I can't say I blame her really, I certain don't fancy taking the Gillette Mach 3 Turbo to my 'rod of iron' and surrounding hillocks either). So this weeks poll is all about 'personal grooming'... are you shaved, trimmed or natural? Simple. One poll for guys and one for gals, I've started the ball rolling with Mistress R and I's votes (both very trimmed as it happens), polls are in the usual place in the right hand sidebar.

- - -

Mistress R reckoned we'd done this before, but I just checked and we haven't. What we did do was a poll asking guys whether they preferred their partners trimmed, shaved or natural. And if you want to know the results of that poll you can find it on my polls tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment