Sunday 18 December 2011

Total happycat....

It's been five long weeks since I last erupted (in our last but one Femdom session, as I'm sure you all remember...) and as I wrote earlier today, last night I was so ready to explode, I mean I was on a knife edge and I wasn't even being touched (or touching it myself!). This morning I felt a little more in control, and a little more relaxed and was very pleased that Mistress hadn't come on yet, as this meant we could have another session of pussy worship today.
In my heart of hearts I pretty much knew that today would be the day. Mistress R had already hinted at it although she certainly hadn't given any guarantees, but I knew and I was ready for it. One of my more eagle eyed readers has already emailed me to ask if I have any 'regret' at the end of my chastity period, and I honestly don't. If Mistress R would have teased me and denied me again I would have been perfectly happy, just as I was perfectly happy when she told me she wanted me to cum.
The pussy worship was lovely and resulted in a very hard orgasm for Mistress R which filled me with absolute joy. You know how it is when your Mistress has had a really good orgasm, it makes you feel like the king of the world, and that's certainly how I felt this morning after she'd cum. Just... wonderful.
After she had cum, she lay next to me and started stroking my cock and kissing me, she looked so happy and so beautiful with a beaming smile... my cock was al little slow off the mark but once it got hard it was really hard and the head was so dark it looked like it could explode any second, but I didn't feel like I did last night (just as well). Mistress didn't stroke it for long, after checking with me if I had anything to confess she gave it a few playful slaps and then got up on her knees and quickly straddled me, sinking her silky wet pussy down onto my straining rod. It felt wonderful, I've always loved being inside Mistress R after she has cum, I love the way her pussy feels after.
No sooner was she all the way down, with my cock buried deep inside her, she told me she wanted me to cum inside her, and fill her with my creamy load (her words, oh yeah! - fucking hot). To my surprise I realised I was nowhere near the edge and started pushing up, fucking her as she rode me until I felt the telltale signs of approaching orgasm. But this time there was no need to seek permission, it was already given, so I made no attempt to head it off, instead I thrust harder still until I felt the cum erupt from my aching cock. It seemed to go on for a long time and I felt myself go still as Mistress R proceed to squeeze every last drop out of my cock with her sweet, tight pussy.
She lay on top of me for a good minute or two, more than long enough for me to come back into the moment, and then she lifted herself off my cock and straddled my face. I didn't hesitate, I wanted to taste her cum filled pussy so badly. It has been 46 days since she had allowed me to cum inside her and I knew it would taste good. I wasn't disappointed. I'm long since past that awful indecision stage, that whole wanting to do it, but then losing it after I've cum... I love cream pies, it's so dirty and just... so hot. I'll lick my cum up from wherever Mistress tells me, it really doesn't bother me anymore, being allowed to lick it out of her is an absolute pleasure for me.
So that was it, thirty five days, culminating in a wonderful hour of sex. Mistress R and I have spent the rest of the day cuddling on the sofa and watching TV. We are both total happycats right now and yeah of course I'm eager for a new chastity period to start, but I certainly can't have any negative feelings about the end of this one. Thirty five days is a 25% increase over my previous best and the best thing of all is knowing that Mistress R is totally on board with this. If you could have seen her face after I made her cum, she was soooo happy. So I'm looking forward to beating this record at some point in the future, when Mistress R decides that she's ready. Could be that tomorrow will be day one of that new record or maybe not, I don't know. It's all in her hands.
After I'd cum she told me that cumming inside her was my reward for keeping my hands off my cock. I already told her that that would be my New Years resolution, and told her that I would like hers to be to be 'even meaner'. This prompted her to ask if I had any complaints, which of course I don't, but she could always be meaner. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment