Monday 26 December 2011

Oh fuck yes...

Having established a couple of days back that Mistress R is anything but bored with being eaten to orgasm, this afternoon she enjoyed another wonderful and intense orgasm on my tongue... and she fucking loved it (even if I do say so myself!).
I didn't really expect to be allowed to cum just eight days after my last glorious orgasm, but I was hopeful. Even more hopeful when Mistress R started sucking and pumping my cock pretty fast right from the start! She did keep slowing down though, and she managed to get a few slaps in there (including one very light one to my balls) before I reached down and started caressing her gorgeous ass. I whispered to her that I wanted to tongue her ass so bad, but didn't expect anything more than a raised eyebrow in return.
However Mistress R was obviously very pleased with my pussy eating and obedience (still no touching to report!) and told me to move into the middle of the bed. I thought maybe she was going to straddle me and ride my cock again, but instead she straddled me and pushed her ass back in my face. As her cheeks parted I could see her beautiful, sexy asshole right there, just out of reach and I thought she was just going to tease me with it while she stroked my cock, but no, she scooted back towards me and even though she hadn't given me permission I decided that for once I was going to risk it and lovingly ran my tongue over her asshole.
As I did this Mistress started pumping my cock even faster and told me that she wanted me to cum for her. Well, this only made me want to lick her ass even more and as she jerked my cock hard and fast I licked and pressed my tongue into her delicious asshole as far as she would let me. Needless to say, about three seconds later my cock exploded and I writhed on the bed as I shot wads of cum everywhere. It was so intense, it was just totally amazing. Even after I stopped actually cumming the orgasm seemed to carry on a while and left me panting for about a minute.
Well, that's almost definitely my last orgasm of 2011, and it certainly went out with a bang. Mistress R is now on eleven for the month (equalling her previous record) and we reckon we can get it to thirteen for sure in the next five days. I'm certainly looking forward to that, and to focussing on Mistress R's pleasure throughout 2012 and the years to come! We are both so happy now, I wish we'd done this years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment