Thursday 8 December 2011

Delayed from last night...

But worth the wait, Mistress had another lovely orgasm tonight, but not before she had almost edged my by rubbing my cock against her leg! After I had finished going down on her she started teasing me again and despite a slowish start (still rather sleepy) I was soon pretty damn hard. She stroked me all ways and slapped my cock a few times (a couple of fairly robust slaps to the balls as well, definitely the hardest yet - don't know if I would enjoy them much harder... maybe we'll find out, hahaha), and once again I really thought that she was going to let me cum, even though really it's pretty unlikely what with the session on Sunday.
But no, of course not. She left me so fucking hard though, and it felt wonderful. As soon as she finished I rolled onto my side, holding her as my throbbing meat pressed against her stomach.
So. Fucking. Hard.
So this was day... 25 and there's really zero chance of cumming before Sunday, but of course I don't think Mistress R wants me to cum on Sunday because I'm sure she wants to beat my 28 day record. The thing is, every day Christmas seems closer and closer, and I'm really starting to wonder if maybe she is seriously thinking about making me wait until Christmas Eve.
Which would be 41 days for me.
Which seems a lot!
Still, I voluntarily gave up control to Mistress R and I never set any limits (kind of stupid I know), so what will be will be what Mistress R decides will be, and that's all there is to it really. Maybe she'll at least ruin one before then, maybe?
Maybe not.
She looks so content when she leaves me hanging, it's scary and hot as hell all at the same time.
Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment