Sunday 4 December 2011

Restraint, the mental kind...

Just had an email from a reader complimenting me on my 'restraint' (you know, not jerking myself off because I'm too damned horny and Mistress R won't let me cum). The funny thing is I don't find it a massive effort after the first week or so, it's like I enter a mindset where this is just how it is. Mistress R has control and I am simply not allowed to make myself cum, whether I want to or not, it's simply not allowed!
Which kind of negates the need for a chastity device I suppose, but I suppose we'll really see about that when Mistress R starts making me wait longer, won't we...

- - -

Am feeling all pumped up again to start losing weight and all that jazz. Been on the treadmill today and yesterday and also did some weights too. Got a wedding to go to in about seven months, would be nice if my suit would fit properly by then, or maybe even a new smaller suit! Now that's optimism. Of course there's Christmas on the way and that's a tough time but I'm determined not to pile on the pounds over the festive period and undo all the good work I do between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment