Thursday 1 December 2011

Anonymous said...

'This site should be called 'Cum Eating and Cuckold Blog' not 'Chastity and Femdom'.

Of course my first reaction was a rather indignant snort, followed by an e-flounce. It is after all my blog and I will put whatever I like on it. I could point to the fact that the posts labelled 'Cuckolding' and 'Cum Eating' add up to less than half the number of posts labelled 'Chastity', but on the other hand they are about neck and neck with those labelled 'Femdom'.
And, truth be told, I do recall not many days ago thinking myself that the cuckolding theme was getting a bit out of hand. On the other, other hand, I bet if you checked out the posts labelled 'Cuckolding' they would all be captions, and we all know that the captions on this site are all about fantasy.
Well I'm buggered if I'm changing the name of the site, not now I've made my lovely new header, especially since as far as I'm concerned the main content of the site is MY chastity, Mistress R's control and our Femdom sessions. The captions and stories are what you might call 'bonus material'. Albeit, I've made so many of them that they now represent a large proportion of what's on the site...
I guess the answer is to limit the number of captions, or at least limit the number of captions which feature cuckolding and cum eating, and to this end I shall probably start doing something to redress the balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment