Sunday 1 January 2012

Starting the way we mean to go on (almost)...

Last night was a very late one, I know we were still awake way past three, and heading for four. Consequently Mistress R and I feel 'wonderful' this morning... still, I woke up with an impressively solid morning wood and Mistress R very kindly teased me for a few minutes, it was the perfect start to the New Year. Well no, of course the perfect start to the New Year would have been laying on my front between Mistress R's gorgeous thighs bringing her to her first orgasm of 2012, before she edged me while having me tongue her beautiful ass. But, you know, I'm not complaining!
Mistress R looked so hot this morning, and I told her I was so happy that she owned my cock now. That made her smile and she said 'me too'. I think this year is going to be even better than last year, not least because hopefully Mistress R will be controlling me the whole year (we didn't start 24/7/365 until April last year), and that makes me feel so happy. Now, I just have to work on that 'meaner demeanour'...
:)

Once again, Happy New Year to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment