Tuesday 3 January 2012

So, the general consensus seems to be...

No to the return of any captions, yes to illustrating some posts with pictures. I'm pleased actually, because the more I think about it the more I don't want captions here (even though the caption blog is getting more hits than this one now, at least the two blogs together are back up to 2,500-3,000 hits a day mark).

Thanks to everyone who's voted in the poll so far, it seems popular opinion is right behind me in regard to the joys of worshipping ass!
:)

Hopefully, there will be some pussy worship and teasing later, but then that might be it until Sunday, cos it's Femdom time again. But then again, maybe I'll be able to persuade Mistress R to let me taste her on Friday... doubtful, but you can be sure I'll be trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment