Thursday 26 January 2012

Locked Husband's latest blogpost...

Great post at Locked Husband's blog today. I can really appreciate what he means when he talks about how his wife's orgasms give him more 'emotional' satisfaction than his own and how he can be totally satisfied just by pleasuring her. I have felt this way for so long that I really can't remember it ever being any other way. Which is probably why I get more grumpy than Mistress R does when her cycle gets in the way of things...
I love, love, LOVE making Mistress R cum more than anything. I love being totally absorbed in her pleasure and if truth be told as much as I love feeling her cum against my tongue, it's also like a clock ticking away, because I know that within a minute or two I am going to be torn from the place that I love to be more than any other. Yes, Locked Husband, I totally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment