Monday 23 January 2012

New poll...

Okay this week I want to know if you (men) have ever had a partner deliberately ruin one of your orgasms, and (women) have you ever deliberately ruined a partner's orgasm? I've added a 'Kind of...' option for those of you who aren't quite decided or who want to plead some mitigating circumstance (do share it with us via the comments box below).
As I have explained on here before I believe, I haven't yet had the pleasure of a deliberate ruined orgasm, but early on in my sex life I had a few non-deliberate (I can't really call them 'accidental') ones, mostly thanks to an indifferent girlfriend who wasn't keen on getting cum on her hands and my being too embarrassed to finish myself off properly. Who knows, maybe that's where all this started... it would certainly explain why I continued seeing a girl for three years who I really didn't have much in common with, or actually like quite a lot of the time... orgasm denial was her deadliest weapon and she didn't even know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment