Sunday 15 January 2012

When you least expect it...

I've been sitting on the computer upstairs for a couple of hours now, while Mistress R watches 'Dancing on Ice'. During the half hour 'voting' break near the end, she came upstairs and told me to turn my chair around. I thought she was going to sit on my lap or something, but much to my surprise she told me she wanted my jeans down. I quickly complied with her wish and before you know it she was on her knees in front of me sucking my cock!
I really wasn't expecting this at all, and soon I was fighting back the urge to cum. Mistress R didn't exactly make it easy for me either, licking my balls while looking up at me, stroking and then stopping, keeping me right where she wanted me until she decided to either stop or...
After a while she let my cock slip out of her mouth and asked me if I'd managed to keep my hands off my cock. I told her I had, although for how much longer I really don't know. She said this was my reward for following instructions and reminded me that touching my cock myself could NEVER feel this good. I had to agree.
She started slapping my cock, about half a dozen times, leaving my cock even harder than it had been before and then she started stroking it faster, at which point I knew she was pushing me towards the edge. I managed to keep control, but was getting to the point where I was going to have to tell her I was close, when she asked me if I thought I deserved a treat for being good for her. I was trying to form the words to tell her that it wasn't up to me, but before I could get them out, she told me that she wanted me to cum for her.
She clamped her mouth around my cock and started jerking me even faster until the inevitable happened and I spasmed hard as I shot twenty days of cum straight down her throat. It seemed to go on and on, and left me completely wiped out.
Of course if I was 'writing' this right now then Mistress R would have held my cum in her mouth and French kissed me, but she didn't... she said it tasted quite nice (as in- not unpleasant) but I still think she'd rather it didn't hang about in her mouth any longer than necessary, which is fair enough I guess.
Afterwards we kissed and cuddled as my cock dripped onto the floor and she reminded me that that was a treat for me for behaving myself. Well, I must say, it's certainly given me one hell of an incentive to keep following instructions!!!
:)
The only thing which bothered me slightly was that afterwards Mistress R sought reassurance several times that I wasn't 'disappointed' that I'd been allowed to cum. I feel bad that she's worried about that, because there's no need whatsoever, especially when she's granted me such a wonderful orgasm. Sure I crave denial, but the end goal of that denial is to make the orgasm (when it finally comes) spectacular, and it certainly was SPECTACULAR!
Now I'm more impatient than ever to make her cum again... roll on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment