Wednesday 25 January 2012

Some very sound advice...

Can be found here on Giles English's site. If you are in the process of introducing kink into your relationship it would behove you to read it. Sure Mistress R is in charge now, but she didn't come up with the idea of male chastity, or even Femdom, and the overwhelming probability is that your wife won't either. At some point, as Sarah Jameson* is endlessly telling us all, if you want it, you are going to have to stick your head above the parapet and take a risk. I did and it worked out pretty damn great!

*I'm sure most of you know who Sarah is, I find myself constantly in awe of her creativity when it comes to her 'buy my book' emails. It seems that Sarah sees parallels to male chastity in almost everything. If Sarah sees two flies sitting on a jar, it somehow forms the basis of an email which compels you to buy her book (it's Winston Churchill's turn today). In fact I think it would be quite amusing if she would put a suggestion box on her site and pull them at random to form Dali-esque emails imploring you to purchase her book on the strength of some abstract story created from three dispirate elements such as a man up a ladder, a fried egg and a horse. Kind of a 'Ready, Steady, Buy my Book' kind of thing.** I bought it though, and if you want male chastity and you don't know how to go about it then maybe you should too. Look, she's got me at it now, aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

**(I don't know if Ready Steady Cook exists outside of the UK, basically it's a cookery show where the participants have to make a meal out of some random items, like eels, a cabbage and some bacon).

No comments:

Post a Comment