Monday 23 January 2012

An oversight, to say the least...

How in the hell I managed it I don't know, but in my post yesterday (about our Femdom session) I missed out a rather important part of the story! I've corrected my horrendous oversight now, but if you've already read that post and just want to know what I left out, then I have added it below...

She lifted off me and turned around, stroking my hard, slippery cock as I stared up at her gorgeous ass and stretched pussy. She sank down on my face and then pushed her ass into my face again and told me that now I was allowed to lick her asshole. I didn't hesitate for a second and soon felt the tip of my tongue pressed against her puckered hole. Mistress R started pushing back against my tongue as she stroked me, that was incredibly hot to feel her fucking her ass with my tongue, really quite something! She allowed me to continue worshipping her beautiful asshole a little while longer and then lifted herself away again and knelt beside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment