Wednesday 4 January 2012

A rather entertaining post...

A rather entertaining post over at Mistress 160's blog today. Poor Sol had been in chastity for three weeks only to be plunged into a game where he was challenged to cum six times in six hours! His balls look rather empty by the end, to say the least.... read all about it here.

In other news, after a consultation with Mistress R our Femdom session might be moved forward to Saturday. Usually Mistress R has her last orgasm on Thursday, which gives her a few days of anticipation (can hardly call it denial, can we ;)) before the session. But Mistress R is going to see her friend tomorrow night and will be having her last orgasm tonight, so it makes sense to move it forward otherwise it'll be four days between pussy worships and that's just too damn long! With everything else off the table (so to speak) for the whole of January, there's got to be something pleasurable I can do with my mouth!
Since I doubt I'll be cumming anyway, it doesn't really make any difference for me... how many days is it now anyway? Hmm, nine. So I guess cumming isn't completely out of the question then. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment