Friday 20 January 2012

The only downside...

This week I have been feeling a bit grumpy, a bit irritable, a bit meh... I can't help but wonder if it isn't somehow connected to the orgasm that Mistress R allowed me on Sunday night. I'm sure Good Hubby* (among others) has commented on his blog before that he doesn't feel as 'connected' to his wife in the days following release, and I must admit I have noticed a similar thing before. I think what has made it worse this time is that my release coincided with Mistress R's period and so there was no sexual closeness until Wednesday, or certainly no pussy worship, which is the one thing that always lifts my mood. But even that has limitations especially as now I have to wait until Sunday...
I'm sure there's more to it than that though, I've been feeling unsettled all week, I think it's partly the January blues... or perhaps particularly the same old it's fucking January again and I'm still fucking fat blues! Still, at least I have lost six pounds since New Year so it's going the right way. All I can do is keep plugging away and hope that it works this time.
Also, not that this has anything to do with chastity or anything at all really, but... I have had this dream over the past few years, which returns every so often and it is fucking terrifying. At one point I even thought about trying to write it down and make a book out of it, but I've forgotten a lot of it... it's like I'm living in this big house, that's much bigger inside than it looks outside (don't ask me how), I mean it's like a mansion, and we only live in part of it. At one side of the house there's a stairway (and this part is a dream that I've had for a long, long time) and at the top of the stairway there's a gap that I can only just fit through, it's really horrible and claustrophobic.
Anyway, I've had several variations of this dream but basically through this gap (I think) there's this really massive, long corridor with all these rooms of them and it's kind of run down, cold and kind of 'forgotten' and I always think 'why don't we use this part of the house'? And then I start renovating it and.... well actually I don't remember too much, except that there's this really horrible atmosphere and then over time the dream has progressed to where one time I spend the night in one of the rooms and all this weird shit happens (I don't remember what exactly but my skin is going cold just typing this, believe me...) until I run out of there scared out of my wits.
So anyway. That was 'fun' to share.....

Oh yeah, anyway, the point was, that this morning at 6am I could feel this dream, or actually a new variation of it, starting and I was almost close to just getting up early because I didn't want to have this horrible dream again, so that didn't exactly start the day well today.

*(Not so sure that it was Good Hubby now I come to think of it...)


I wanted to comment on the postings on 'k' and 'Q's' blog today, but I don't really know what to say. If you haven't been to their blog today, tonight 'Q' will be out with her lover (Dominick) while 'k' waits for her at home. I don't know how he copes with it, but all that matters is that it works for them and I shall certainly look forward to reading about it over the weekend (hopefully), especially after Q's brilliant post yesterday (here).

No comments:

Post a Comment