Thursday 12 January 2012

Busy week...

So I'm sure some of you have noticed (well I hope someone's noticed!) that I haven't exactly been posting that much this week, this is partly because I've been working hard in the day and just haven't had as much time as usual in the evenings. So I thought I would at least try to post something today, I don't want anyone thinking I'm giving up on the blog!

Firstly, thank you to all the people who have already voted in the two polls this week, if you haven't done so yet I would appreciate your participation and you can find the polls in the right hand column. This weeks question regards how male chastity has affected your relationship, there's one poll for men and one for women of course, so please take the time to have a look.
It's heartening to see that the vast majority of you feel that male chastity has had a positive influence on your relationship, but the two votes that have been made in the 'Greatly Worsened' column have piqued my interest somewhat and I would be very interested and I would really love it if the people who voted in that column would like to email me or leave a comment as to why they voted this way.

As you can see from the sidebar, Mistress R had a lovely orgasm on Tuesday night, and I got some very enjoyable teasing too, including some extremely nice penetration (her on top of course), but no orgasm. Not that I was really expecting one, we're on day seventeen now of course and our femdom session is pencilled in for next Sunday (which will be day twenty), that's still a long way short of my recent thirty five day stint, so there's no reason at all to expect an orgasm then, but it's possible. Then again, it's possible any night of any week, it's all at Mistress R's whim, just like it has been for over nine months now.
I was hoping for some pussy worship tonight, but Mistress R decided that she wanted to wait until Sunday, which means that after five days of waiting she should have a pretty intense orgasm! I certainly hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment