Thursday 19 January 2012

I need my fix...

Finally last night I got to worship Mistress R's beautiful pussy again and gave her orgasm number 95! We started out with me on top, holding myself up on my arms as Mistress teased my cock and made me nice and hard as we kissed. Then she started rubbing the tip against her pussy and I could feel myself pushing forward, wanting to feel the tip press against her, but when I did this she would push me away a little bit.
I opened my eyes to see Mistress R wearing the cutest smile ever as she used her fingertips to tease me more, until I felt myself pushing forward again. Eventually she released my cock completely and placed both of her hands on my chest and pushed me down between her legs.
You all know how much I love going down on Mistress R by now, but it's always a little more special when I haven't been able to do it for a few days and my cock was absolutely throbbing against the mattress as I breathed in the scent of her gorgeous pussy. I love that smell sooooo much, the only thing better is the taste!
:)
After Mistress R had a nice hard orgasm we lay on the bed together and she started teasing my cock again. She soon had me hard and told me that that was the last time I would get to go down on her until Sunday (our delayed session), which made me just a little bit sad. Still... I'm sure Sunday is going to be fantastic.
Mistress stroked and teased my cock wonderfully, with a couple of slaps thrown in for good measure, including one to my balls (which felt like it might have been an accident but was still lovely). I didn't for a moment think that she was going to let me cum, and I was of course right, I mean it's only been four days.
After a few minutes she told me that that was my lot and we cuddled for a while, my aching cock pressing against her as she remarked that I seem to get more irritable then she does when she's on her period and I can't go down on her. Well, yeah. I need my fix! Nothing makes me feel happier or closer to Mistress R than feeling her cumming on my tongue...and when I can't, I do miss it. Even if it is only for a few days.
It's just a little bit annoying that we've come off one short break and now we are starting another leading up to the session. Still I guess I shouldn't complain. How many guys my age get to have sex three times a week anyways, hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment