Monday 2 January 2012

Poll closed...

I asked how many times you thought Mistress R would allow me to cum in 2012, and 52% of you reckoned it would be less than ten! 24% thought between ten and fifteen, 16% of you said fifteen to twenty, 5% twenty to twenty five and just 3% more than twenty five...
My thoughts are that if we ignore April, it's been either one or two a month ever since, but, of course I would think that Mistress R will want to push it every so often and I definitely think there will be an orgasm free month at some point this year (I did go 35 days of course, but it straddled two months) so I think, if I had to bet on it I would say between ten and fifteen.
But, then again, Mistress R has always said that she might want me to cum several times in quick succession (although I'm yet to see any sign of this, it must be said) in which case I could well have long periods of denial but still have a higher overall score. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we!

No comments:

Post a Comment