Wednesday 4 January 2012

Wow...

While re-writing my profile, it suddenly occurred to me that I haven't cum by my own hand since April 2011. Right, I know what you're thinking... "Well, dur!". And yes, I agree, but the point is, all eighteen orgasms which Mistress R has granted me over the last nine months have either been inside her, by her hand or in her mouth (sadly, only once IIRC). Which means that I literally haven't made myself cum in all that time.
That is quite a freaky thing to think about really... I can't say I particularly miss it, simply because I would much rather all my orgasms were brought about by my beautiful Mistress. It feels a lot better to be touched by her than to touch myself, and the added element of control means that any orgasm she gives me is better than one I could give myself even if she had permitted it.
That said, I do recall one occasion, several years ago, when we were in a session and Mistress R had me kneel at the foot of the bed and cum on her gorgeous feet. I actually missed by a mile and half of it went up her shin as high as her knee (yeah, it was that good!), but that was a very memorable orgasm and one I wouldn't mind repeating (I loved licking all that cum of her legs and feet too!).
Still, perhaps Mistress prefers that I don't make myself cum, even with her permission. I must admit there is something rather delicious about knowing that every orgasm I've had over the past nine months has been a direct result of her (and only her) stimulation. Indeed, for me to give myself an orgasm, I would first have to seek her permission to touch my cock, since in the last Femdom session I did almost touch my cock without permission and Mistress noticed and sought assurance that I hadn't. Actually, between you and I, it would be quite a turn on if Mistress R told me that she would never let me make myself cum again...

No comments:

Post a Comment