Friday 27 January 2012

The pleasure of deferred pleasure...

In Good Hubby's latest post (here) he describes how his attitude to masturbation has changed over the last 30+ days. He has always been quite frank about how he uses masturbation to relieve stress and the fact that he would commonly jerk off three times a day. However, for his latest period of orgasm control he and NW agreed that all stimulation would come from her (GH and NW are not in a Femdom type relationship) and so he has not been touching his cock. Today he is stressed and he caught himself thinking about an orgasm as a means of relieving work stress, but as he says 'the concept of masturbating feels alien' to him now.
In some ways I can understand his sentiment. For me I wouldn't say masturbation has lost it's appeal, although it is undoubtedly inferior! My own relationship with masturbation has changed because I want Mistress R to have all the control I can possibly give her over my cock, partly because I love the thought of being controlled by her, but also because I know that if I refrain from stimulating myself when Mistress R does decide to touch me it will be all the sweeter.
It's hard to believe that Mistress R granted me the safety net of three 'chances' between each orgasm and after the first few months I've hardly used any of them. I think this is partly because of the way it was done. If, for instance I had been granted three chances per week or month, you can be sure I would have used them a lot more, but never knowing how long I would have to wait made me keep them in reserve, often until it was too late and Mistress R allowed me to cum, thus wasting those chances, and this pattern repeated over and over until I realised that actually it was much better to wait for Mistress R than to pleasure myself (even under her supervision).
Eventually I started to forget that I even had the option to ask for permission to touch, until I finally acknowledged to Mistress R what I had felt for some time, that I no longer really needed or wanted those 'chances'.
If you have read my write up on our Femdom session last weekend you will know that during that session Mistress R told me that she was reducing my chances to two between orgasms. She reminded me that she could take them away completely at any time if she wanted to, but that 'for now' she was going to reduce it to two chances.
Part of me thinks that I want her to take them away completely, and part of me thinks, but what if she does start pushing you to much longer periods of denial? But then part of me thinks, so what if she does? I still won't use them unless I absolutely have to... interestingly Mistress R compared my 'chances' to an 'emergency packet of cigarettes' held by someone else for someone who is trying to give up smoking. I can sort of see what she means... though I'd have to say I'd rather wait a few days for a really gooey chocolate cake than have a plain biscuit now (if you see what I mean).
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment