Sunday 15 January 2012

The ever quotable Good Hubby...

Over at Good Hubby's blog, our man is musing on his desire for ass worship (and even goes so far as to point out my earlier post as inspiration, what a nice chap he is...) and wonders aloud just why he finds it so appealing. More than that he actually describes it as a 'litmus test' of sorts, and I quote...

"When I see a very attractive woman, I can gauge my opinion of her, physically, by whether or not I could see myself tongue deep in her ass..."

He goes on...

"If I am willing to put my mouth and tongue to work on a woman's ass then she is clearly in tier one with respect to my attraction. Don't we all have that scale? 'Yes I would let this woman give me a blowjob, but nothing more'. Followed by 'I would have intercourse with her but I'm not putting my mouth on her'. Then 'Yep, I'd go down on her'... When you get to 'I want to tongue fuck her ass and I don't care if she's showered." Well from there, where do you go? If my tongue goes there, you are not just attractive but you are on fire, either that or my want has driven me to absolute depravity."

Can't say that I've ever had a 'scale' myself, and if I did it would probably start with giving oral, cos that's just how I am. Still I can see what he's getting at (read the rest of Good Hubby's post 'here') even if I don't exactly agree with him. As to why I love worshipping Mistress R's ass, well... obviously the fact that it's 'taboo' is something to do with it, but also I love the taste of it and really, how much more intimate can you get with someone than licking their ass? Of course it also feeds my submissive needs as well as (I feel) showing my utter devotion to my beautiful Mistress. Of course the fact that Mistress R only comparatively rarely allows me to do it only makes me want it all the more... which is a shame, because I would dearly love to spend a lot more time worshipping her gorgeous ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment