Monday 9 January 2012

New poll...

So, the new poll is up. And this week what I want to know is how you feel male chastity has affected your relationship (there are separate polls for men and women by the way). We often hear that male chastity is the panacea for all ills and to be honest my gut feeling is that that's probably a lot of claptrap. If your bloke is an arsehole locking him in a CB3000 isn't going to change that. But if he's a basically sound man who needs a little help focussing his attention on you, then that's much more likely to be successful, and if he's completely in love with you and wants you to have control of his orgasms because he wants all his pleasure to be found in you then you've hit the jackpot.
Luckily for Mistress R she falls squarely into the last category, as such I can't honestly say that male chastity has 'greatly improved' our relationship, because there wasn't that much wrong with it in the first place. I could say however that it has greatly improved our sex-life, since I no longer have to worry about getting and staying hard like I used to and Mistress R now gets exactly what she wants, when she wants, which in turn makes me happy. As such, I would recommend it wholeheartedly to anyone who showed the slightest interest. I could quite happily live like this indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment