Sunday 8 January 2012

So close...

Last night Mistress R and I had a lazy Saturday night, we watched a film called 'The Infidel' which was pretty funny actually and then we played a computer puzzle game I had bought her for Christmas for about two hours. Y'see it's not all whips, chains, dildos, edging and pussy worship here all the time, we do have a night off now and again, hahaha.
After this I went off and did something on the computer for a bit and then went to bed, Mistress R stayed up drinking wine and reading. I went to sleep just after 1am, and Mistress R came to bed about 2am. As I felt her getting into bed I woke up a little bit and the next thing you know I felt one of her long fingernails scratching my balls. I jerked away from her hand (too much too soon) and she gently teased around my groin area until my cock started to grow. Soon she had me in her hand and I was rock hard. I reached down and grabbed her lovely bottom as she teased me and then she pushed the covers back and moved down the bed to take my cock in her mouth. It felt sooooo good.
Funnily enough, Mistress R had expressed some surprise the other day at my claim that I had only been allowed to cum in her mouth once since April 2011, and as she sucked my cock I started to wonder whether I was about to get my second chance. Well, in a word, no. After a while she moved back up the bed and pulled the covers over us again, and for a second I thought that was it.
But no, she started kissing me and stroking my cock, ever closer to the edge. Once again I was determined not to cry enough too soon, but at times I was sailing rather close to the wind I think. Still I managed to maintain control and after a while Mistress R told me it was time to go to sleep. She let go of my cock and and I turned on to my side and held her close, kissing her passionately. Finally she turned over and I spooned her from behind, my poor desperate, aching, throbbing cock pressed against her gorgeous ass. Mistress R took great delight in pushing her ass back against me and for a moment I thought I might actually cum, but thankfully I managed to control myself. Next thing I knew I was waking up about half an hour later, still holding onto Mistress R, who was by now asleep.
As I type this Mistress R is in the shower, and soon I will be joining her in bed to worship her beautiful pussy once again and give her yet another lovely orgasm. I think it's pretty safe now to assume that she will reach a total of one hundred before I reach twenty, I hope so anyway, as I would love to preserve the 5:1 ratio if possible. Still, if Mistress R should decide to allow me several orgasms in a short space of time I don't suppose I'll be complaining, just as I don't suppose for a second that next time she takes me close to the edge I'll be thinking about our respective batting averages! It's just a bit of fun after all.
Anyway, I do believe I've just heard Mistress R turning the shower off, so I shall bid you farewell for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment