Tuesday 24 January 2012

Mistress knows best...

I can't believe it's only two days since our session on Sunday, it already seems so long ago... and a number of weeks to wait until the next one. By rights it should be two since I had to wait six for this one, but I can't see Mistress R going for that, and three weeks will no doubt clash with her next period, damn you female reproductive cycle, damn you to hell! So four weeks then, in all probability. Sigh...
Still, at least tonight was pretty damn good!

Mistress and I hit the bed about 8pm, and once again we started out with me on top, holding myself up on my arms and knees as we kissed and she stroked my cock, which got hard in two seconds flat I might add! Soon she was rubbing the head of my cock against her pussy and giving me that super cute smile that makes me fucking ache for her. She is so beautiful, and she is even more beautiful when she smiles like that.
I continued to kiss her and pushed my hips forward to increase the pressure slightly on her pussy, what I really wanted to do was to just push my cock inside her and explode! But of course this is not allowed, and besides Mistress R would probably appreciate a little 'preparation' shall we say. This is not easily achieved when you are holding yourself up on your arms...
After a while Mistress R pushed me back onto my knees and continued to stroke my throbbing cock. I wanted to touch her pussy so bad, but since I am not allowed to instigate penetration (one of her rules remember) I could do little more than massage her thighs and hope.
"Lick your fingers," she said.
I did as she instructed immediately, could she be about to let me inside her?
"Put them inside me," she ordered as she continued to stroke my cock.
I gently slide a finger inside her and Mistress R groaned (is there a more wonderful sound in the world than that?). She pulled me back on top of her and fed my cock into her pussy, she probably wasn't really quite wet enough yet, but Mistress has always loved the feeling of my cock entering her the first time and she eased me into her tight pussy and soon I was kissing her again as my cock slid in and out of her gorgeous slit.
We continued like this for a couple of minutes, me relishing the still relatively rare feeling of being allowed on top, my cock hard (no cock ring) and completely under control. But I wanted to be deeper inside her and so I pulled her back towards me and lifted her legs up and supported them on my shoulders. I kissed up the insides of her beautifully smooth legs and kissed her feet as I continued to fuck her.
As this wonderful moment continued I realised that I was starting to get close, Mistress R noticed that I was starting to slow down and obviously realised what was happening. She looked up at me between her legs and simply said "Don't cum!".
I continued for a short while longer, slowly sliding my cock in and out of her, enjoying every last second of being inside her, knowing that she wouldn't allow me to continue for much longer in case I pushed myself too far. As much as I love having her control my cock and orgasms, these moments are the hardest (but also the best in a way of course). Having to obey her instruction to back off when every fibre of your body is telling you to slam your cock into her and fill her with cum.... it's not easy. But it is so worth it, I love Mistress R's control so much, I don't think anyone who has never experienced that kind of control can ever really understand.
She pushed me back onto my knees once again and let her legs fall back down either side of me. She reached forward and used both her hands to stroke my cock a little more. It felt wonderful. Being out of her now, I had backed away from the edge, but was still very, very hard and desperate. Then she lifted her right hand to my face and had me lick her fingers, they were covered in her pussy juice but smelt and tasted very strongly of my cock too...
"Now it's time for some pussy worship," she said, and I slide back down the bed into position, my throbbing cock pressing against the mattress as I sank my face into her beautiful pussy. She smelled and tasted delicious and I enjoyed every last second (as I always do), finally bringing her to a fairly hard orgasm.
Afterwards we lay together in bed and she gave my balls a playful fondle before leaving them alone and pulling her hands out from under the sheets. I was a little disappointed (obviously) but since I had been granted some wonderful penetration I could hardly complain, could I. We lay for a while, warm and cosy together, my cock getting harder and harder and harder as I wallowed in the memories of what we had just done together.
I made a remark about how hard my cock was and she reached under the covers and stroked it a little more, it felt soooooooooooo good. She continued for a short time until I whispered to her... "Please squeeze my balls Mistress."
She obliged, three times, each a little harder than the last, her very long nails digging into me at the same time. I wanted it harder, much harder, but even so it made my cock throb even more and Mistress R told me "That better be it for tonight."
I guess Mistress knows best...

No comments:

Post a Comment