Wednesday 4 January 2012

On top at last...

This evening was better than I could have possibly hoped for. Mistress R and I adjourned to the bedroom just after 8:30pm. I was kneeling on the bed when she came into the room and lay back on the bed. She reached for me and pulled me towards her, as I moved up the bed I found myself inbetween her legs with my cock slowly hardening as we kissed and brushing against her pussy. We continued kissing and my cock continued to harden until Mistress R reached down between us and started stroking it and brushing the tip against her lips. I don't know whether she was pulling me towards her or whether I was doing it off my own back, but I felt my cock pressing a little harder against her pussy and then I did feel her pulling me closer and it was obvious she wanted me inside her.
I pushed forward, a little concerned that she wouldn't be lubricated enough but not wanting to break the moment. I felt my cock push inside her a little way, perhaps an inch and then I felt her hands on my chest, pushing me back a little. I thought that was going to be it, but no, she continued rubbing the head of my aching cock against her pussy and then licked her fingers and rubbed them first on the head of my cock and then on her pussy. She pulled me closer once more and started rubbing my cock against her pussy again. I felt my cock start to enter her, but she was so tight I thought she was going to push me back again and I started to worry that I would lose my erection (on top without a cock ring is sometimes a little troublesome for me, especially if I get cramp in my legs), but no, I felt my cock start to push inside and Mistress's beautifully tight pussy gripped me firmly, massaging my cock and keeping me hard.
She allowed me to thrust gently into her for a couple of minutes as we kissed, both of us enjoying the (now) unusual sensation of me on top, fucking her. But even though I was on top, it was still abundantly clear that she was in control. And after a few minutes, she pushed me back again and then reached down to stroke my cock. She looked up at me and asked me if it felt good. It felt fucking amazing! She looked so hot right then, so sexy and in control and just so aware of how under her control I was, it was fantastic.
She pulled me closer again and allowed me to penetrate her one more time, I continued my gentle fucking motion, aware that I was starting to get a little close for comfort now and wondering how much longer she would allow me to continue. I didn't want to say that I was getting close unless it was really necessary as I didn't want to give her a reason/concern that we should stop earlier than she wanted me to, and, also I began to wonder if she was going to tell me she wanted me to cum inside her.
As it happened, she pushed me back once again and down between her legs. My cock throbbed as I moved down the bed and buried my face between her gorgeous thighs, inhaling her scent and breathing heavily as I started to worship her pussy, the pussy that I had just a few seconds before been inside...
She tasted delicious and I soon had two fingers inside her, stimulating her G-spot as I licked her clit. I adore eating her pussy and fairly soon she was nearing orgasm and I stimulated her clit a little harder and faster as I twisted my fingers inside her. Suddenly she was cumming and I slipped my fingers out of her and grabbed onto her so that I could maintain contact with her clit until she pushed my head away, and then pulled it back several times.
Finally she lay back on the pillows and presented her feet to me to worship. I willingly and adoringly started kissing her toes and instep, glancing upwards between her legs at her beautiful wet pussy, taking every opportunity to look at it and commit every last detail to memory. I love worshipping her feet and that's the one thing I am looking forward to about the summer, having her barefoot and ready for foot worship at any moment.
After a few minutes she sat up and told me to kneel up so that she could touch my cock with her feet. I was on my knees in a flash and Mistress R used her gorgeous red-painted toes to stroke and tease my cock and balls, that was absolute Heaven! Then she sat up a little more and licked her fingers again, before reaching for my cock and giving it a few more wonderful strokes.
"That's all the teasing for now," she said and we lay down on the bed together, her thoroughly satisfied and me thoroughly teased. What a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment